Friday, January 14, 2011

How to Comment

Yes. This is real.


I've been asked by more than one person how to leave a comment, so I thought I'd write how. But then I figured I needed visuals, so here it goes:

(INSERT INSTRUCTOR'S VOICE HERE)



Scroll to bottom of blog post. Click on # Comments.


You will be brought to this:


Write Comment, and then select profile.


If you have one of the listed accounts, click on the type you have. You will then be brought to your login page where you will be asked to write that ridiculous name you choose to call yourself and the secret passage code

(that word/number/caps combination you forgot and didn't write down in the fear of someone finding it, taking over all your life's information- just to realize that it wouldn't even matter, you don't use the account anyways...)

in order to be granted access to your profile. AKA: Description of Self.

You have to login to your "description of self?" Weird.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT: (because you never thought you'd need one...)

Click on the 'Anonymous' profile. Add your name if you wish for your identity to be discovered.

I do throw out an apology for not realizing I had my settings marked to only allow people to comment if they had account, so my deepest apoligies for that.

After selecting your profile and typing your message, you click "Post Comment"




You are now free to move about the country


-mb




Oh yeah. Jake copied my "The Adventures Of" so I had to come up with a more create title. And if the pictures are took small for ya, click on 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I actually knew how to comment :) I figured it out a long time ago


    Ps it's me in case you didn't figure it out and I'm not giving you any more hints! You better know me from this (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ppss I spent like, 3 minutes trying to translate a sentence but it won't work so I'll just give you three words su inglès chupa. I hope that translated right. In French it's, tu parle anglais très mal! That totally just gave me away if you didn't figure it out already

    ReplyDelete