Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bienvenidos a Alicante

Palm trees, anyone?



Welcome to wonderful land of Alicante. Need I say more?



For the first time in my life, I am living on the beach. To just think that I can look out my window and see the ocean in the horizon is amazing.


Saturday my host family took me down the street (no more than 10 minutes by car) and I was able to walk around to take some pictures.

The coast is amazing, and let's not forget the temperature. I could have been with a t-shirt and jeans the whole day.

I also had to make a mental note that I wasn't in Hawaii.









I had to catch a shot of the "metro" here in Alicante vs. Madrid. I'm not exactly sure how it works yet but I'm sure it won't take much time to figure out...



A few more shots of Alicante...




Best of luck with the snow blower,



-mb


Photoshop makes everything feel better, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment