Saturday, February 26, 2011

NBC

National blog-casting? It goes something like that...




So here I am, day...177? And I don't really have anything to write about. Scratch that- I have a TON to write about. I just don't know where to start.


The other day as I was reading Sam's blog post:
http://samlearnstospeak.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/nerelisin/

Pleaseeeeee read it, as not only did I thoroughly enjoy it, I was able to completely relate to it as well. :)

After reading I realized that I too should write more about the little adventures, the conversations, more of the everyday things. Therefore I am going to dedicate the next few posts to "catch up" stories that I have missed or forgotten to write about. It won't be written in any type of organized matter, but really- what is 'organized' nowadays?



On another note, I would like to make a few comments about my blog.

1). I LOVE to update my blog. It's awesome. Makes it a lot easier to tell my story too.

2). I NEED to be asked questions! Assuring myself that I'm not writing to an empty audience and talking to a wall is nice. So here's a challenge.

Ask questions.


PLEASE! I beg of you. Ask me anything. You don't have to put your name on the www. as "that idiot who didn't know Spain is NOT in Africa."

You can sign it as anonymous. Freddy. George. Elvis Presley. The head coach of Real Madrid. ANYTHING! I just need to know what you want to hear about. And the same with the photos- Give me a photo shooting topic. Random. Serious. Fun. It doesn't matter.


In the meantime, I'll continue to catch up on everything that I've missed. In addition to a blog I've been keeping a journal as well- tracking more thoughts, thing's I've done, and just the random things in life. So all the months I wasn't able to write much- I'm finally filling in the lost time. Connecting the dots.



...let the games begin!


-mb




I also have an email address for those of you who would rather email:

mbrungardt10@live.com

3 comments:

  1. Okay...so, I've just submitted my application to go to Spain next year (my senior year) and I've been following your blog religiously for about four months or so. I haven't commented though because I didn't want you to be like, "...who is this strange person stalking me?". But with this post in mind, this is me commenting.

    I have a gazillion questions, but the one I can think of right at this second is, how differently do Spanish teenagers dress? I've heard that Europeans dress up a lot more and am curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take pictures of your favorite places to go in town!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha don't worry, i know how it is before leaving a ton of questions, and i did a lot of blog reading too =] 100% normal :D&& i'll get working on the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete